5 links to quite a few DIY-able Mother’s Day gifts….
1. 5 Kid-Friendly (& cute!) Crafts can be found on Come Together Kids.
2. A cute card idea (& great way to use up little fabric scraps) is on A Beautiful Mess.
3. Another cool-looking card can be found through Craft Gossip.
4. You could make a coffee cozy from or inspired by one of the many tutorials on Tipnut.
5. A useful gift could be some homemade laundry detergent. You can get some instructions from TLC. (Although I’ve made some from shredded Zote and hot water — maybe some borax too, but I don’t think so — and it seems to work fine without all the extra steps and products. But as usual, do this at your own risk.)
Do you have any Mother’s Day gift ideas?